Dona Nobis Pacem.

Means grant us peace in Latin.  Here is my creation.  Our children are our future and they deserve to live in a peaceful world.

Dona Nobis Pacem

Join the movement here.

This entry was posted in BLOGTASTIC-shout out to fellow blogger, I'm a Fan, Photographs and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Dona Nobis Pacem.

1. Hello! I’m peace post blog-hopping today and I liked your peace globe. Nothing like the hands of children to remind us that we ought to hand them a world in better shape than it is now. Peace!
    goodnightgram recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

2. Anndi says:

For the children, every single one of them!

☮ & ♥
    Anndi recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

3. Raven says:

Lovely globe. Love the photos on your sidebar. So full of light and joy. Peace.
    Raven recently posted..Daily Reminder 157- Blog Blast for PeaceMy Profile

4. Julia Smith says:

I love that photo of all sizes of hands on your Peace Globe. It’s more true than anyone wants to believe – the way we treat our children will give us the peace or the strife we end up living through. Here’s to happy children growing into peaceful adults.
    Julia Smith recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – 173My Profile

5. Carver says:

Your globe and words are beautiful. Peace for the future of our children is my fondest hope too. Hard to believe but my child is in her twenties and I wonder what the world will be like when she’s my age. Peace to you and yours.
    Carver recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

6. DrillerAA says:

If for no other reason than the children, we should seek peace.
    Thanks for stopping by Driller’s Place. Come back anytime.
    DrillerAA recently posted..Peace Be With YouMy Profile

7. dawn says:

Wonderful message and great peace globe!

☮Peace☮
    dawn recently posted..The dont roll your eyes memeMy Profile

8. Jaffer says:

Hi Kate,
    Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment. I am in habit of replying to every comment on my blog itself but tonight it’s different. I feel like I’ve come here before (must be my imagination).

Love the cute little chef in the sidebar. Children are the reason we live sometimes.

9. cooper says:

thanx for stopping by and cleaning up after you were done. i love the header photo…just awesome. great peace post. i, too, shall nose around and try to leave things undisturbed…not promising tho…
    cooper recently posted..2010 blog blast for peaceMy Profile

10. Barbara says:

Kate, thank you for stopping by Long Hollow today – I didn’t have time to do much blog hopping, but because you stopped by mine I came to yours and I love it! I especially love your Blog Blast for Peace message – it really stresses how important it is that we keep trying.
    I’m going to poke around a bit here, but I promise I’ll leave it tidy, just like you left mine (although I might drop another comment here or there – hope you don’t mind!)
    Barbara recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

11. carlota says:

The globe says it all.

Thanks so much for stopping by and putting all it back where it belong :-). Peace!

12. Ferd says:

Of course! For the children!
    Great message, Kate!
    So glad you jumped in!
    :-)
    Peace to you and your family!
    Ferd recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

13. Leesa says:

Hi Kate!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! I hope you had fun ‘poking around’ and everything looked in order this a.m. when I checked! : )
    I love your peaceglobe– and I really pray for peace for all of us.. esp. for our future generations… Our hope lies on them… All my best to you!
    Leesa
    P.S. Come back sometime to my blog– My travel blog is http://nosvacances4ever2.blogspot.com
    Leesa recently posted..James Freud- RIPMy Profile

14. Very beautiful!!! Peace to you & your family :)
    The Social Frog recently posted..Aloha FridayMy Profile

15. MADelineWoe says:

Interesting Blog name. I have always called it “Love Doses” when I wanted my kids and now grand kids to lay some kiddy love on me I say “I need some love dose right now”!
    If we think about our kids before we act, then maybe things would be more peaceful.
    MADelineWoe recently posted..BlogBlast For Peace 2010My Profile

16. BLOGitse says:

How cute – I’m a Finn but not Finn! :)

Thanks for your visit, peace!
    BLOGitse recently posted..Dona Nobis Pacem – Grant Us Peace 4112010My Profile

17. ☮ Peace to you, and all our children.
    Barb @WillThink4Wine recently posted..Scenes from a Hat and other StuffMy Profile

18. Marg says:

Thanks for visiting our blog and glad you were neat and tidy. Don’t want anyone messy visiting. Love your globe of peace with a super message. We have great hopes for peace too.
    I checked around your blog too but didn’t leave it the way I found it. I did sign up for the email notice whenever you post something new. So we will be back. LOL
    Take care and have a great day.
    Marg recently posted..WE are backMy Profile

19. Willa says:

I agree! Our Children deserve to live in a PEACEFUL world and us, adults have to prepare it for them. Peace ..from my blog to yours. . . .
    Willa recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemGrant Us Peace 2010My Profile

20. py says:

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we pray for peace.
    py recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

21. princess says:

Hi, Kate,
    Peace be to you and your lovely family!
    Thanks for visiting my site and for your heartwarming comment. You just inspired me to be more active with my blog. BTW, your cute little chef is so handsome diners will get full even before their first bite!
    A great weekend to you.

22. George says:

We definitely need to take care of our children, for they are the ones who will have to take care of us someday.
    George recently posted..Speaking Of Hand ShakesMy Profile

23. Mimi Lenox says:

The hands on your peace globe are so precious and speak volumes.
    Thank you for participating and reaching out to others.

You are #1829 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com

Mimi

24. noe noe girl says:

Awesome peace globe Kate. Well done. It’s all about the kids!
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Peace be with you.

25. Akelamalu says:

I’m trying to work my way through the Peace Globe Mr Linky on Mimi’s.

I like your message very much and wish Peace to you and yours. :)
    Akelamalu recently posted..Friday 55 Flash Fiction 140My Profile

26. For the children and for us all.

———————————–
    My photography is available for purchase – visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
    Robin from Israel recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

God bless Finn and all the little ones with peace and a promising future.
    Linda recently posted..McDonald’s 1 water leaves me thirsty for moreMy Profile

28. Amanda says:

Beautiful peace globe I am so glad I stopped by

29. Kids are one of the most wonderful reasons why peace should be all around the world. I love your globe. Dona Nobis Pacem. Have a wonderful week :)

30. giggles says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are so right, no better reason to be a more peaceful world than for the children. Pretty peace globe!

Hugs Giggles

31. Curtis says:

I like your peace post. May you all have a peaceful year.

32. Thorne says:

Thank you so much for visiting Thornesworld! I love your peace globe AND the sentiments. Peace!
    Thorne recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

33. nelson says:

i love your peace globe! peace be with you!
    nelson recently posted..Donna Nobis PacemMy Profile

34. CountryDew says:

Beautiful sentiments. I hope for peace for everyone, but especially those who come after us. Thanks for visiting my blog. Many blessings to you and may peace come to all.
    CountryDew recently posted..Mary Johnston – Ahead of Her Time Part IIMy Profile

35. Nessa says:

If each generation is a little more peaceful than the last, we will have done a good thing.
    Nessa recently posted..Time Wasters and Excuses Not to WriteMy Profile

36. Sans says:

Our children are indeed the vanguard of our march into tomorrow. For us not to prepare safe passage for them is neglect of the highest order.
    Peace Kate.

37. Annelisa says:

Love your Peaceglobe…children are our future!

Peace to you and yours x
    Annelisa recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

38. Arlene says:

Hello Kate! Thank you for hopping at all my peace globes. :)

I love your peace thoughts…we should strive hard to have a peaceful environment for children and that first place must be at home. If our kids starts to know peace at home then naturally, they will bring peace wherever they go.

Have a great weekend!

Arlene

Arlene recently posted..ICU SceneMy Profile

39. I so agree. We need to be thinking long term into the future–7 generations is not too long. Peace means a better world for all.
    Billie Greenwood recently posted..Rosie the Riveter &amp Border Women Workers- Together- they can do it!My Profile

40. Travis says:

We should teach them well.

Peace.
    Travis recently posted..Five on Friday Set 41My Profile

41. Lovely Peace Globe, and of course, you’re right…we must leave our children the legacy of peace…they are the future of the world…:)
    Lynette Killam recently posted..Blog Blast For Peace 2010My Profile

42. Sue St Clair says:

Beautiful post for peace :)
    Sue St Clair recently posted..New BlogMy Profile

43. cheryl says:

Lovely creation Kate, peace :)
    cheryl recently posted..Dona Nobis PacemMy Profile

44. Annelisa says:

lol….just had to say….

:-)

wishing you happiness and harmony x

45. Beautiful peace globe with a wonderful message! Peace to you and yours. And everyone everywhere.

46. Pingback: Peace on the streets. | Recommended Daily Dose

47. Annelisa says:

Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite
    Annelisa recently posted..Blogblast for Peace – Peace Bloggers of the World – The colours of peaceMy Profile