Dear Santa Claus.

Finn came home with this letter today, did I not mention the amazing person and kids he spends the day with?

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Finn.  I am 2 years old!  I live in the great town of Rochester.  This year I’ve been really good and it would be super nice if you could bring me a game and toys.

Thank you!  You’re the best Santa ever!

P.S. Please tell Mrs. Claus and the Elves “hi” for me.

P.P.S. My mama says if you’re taking orders, she has been a very good girl this year and she really deserve an iPad.  She wanted to get the order in early so you don’t run out.

Did I also mention that I haven’t felt so much excitement for the holidays since there was a teen attached to my age??  Having kids makes the holidays so much better!!

This entry was posted in By Finn, Finn, Holidays and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dear Santa Claus.

The more I read it, the more I love your blog and your ideas! I loved Finn’s letter and yes, you are a fantastic girl and I am sure you will get an iPad!!! Also, I read about your sister and it was so beautiful… but I don’t agree you were selfish when you made your choices! We should choose what suits us better, and I am sure your sister did the same – even if her choice was dedicating herself to her students – she likes it, so, that was the best choice…!
    And congratulations for Finn, in less than 7 months he will be 3 and ooohh, he is soooo sweet!
    I am crossing my fingers for you and your job interview! You will make it, I am really happy for you! (Next year it will be my turn to ask for crossed fingers for my job search…! After my degree!)
    Have a great day!!!! Enjoy it!
    Denise recently posted..A late Master or disasterMy Profile

2. BLOGitse says:

You can send your letter to:
    Joulupukki,
    Korvatunturi,
    Finland.
    Do remember to add your Finn’s name and address…
    There’re several sites with beautiful pictures and stories. Here’s one:
    Santa Claus

Happy Thanksgiving!
    BLOGitse recently posted..let it snow- let it snow…My Profile

3. Kyooty/Mary says:

LOL!!! I was posting on FB the other day. “Dear Santa…. this could take a while… got a fast typist?”
    Kyooty/Mary recently posted..VGNO! ok Im here its SaturdayMy Profile

4. Cute!
    I love my iPad, don’t use it as much as I thought I would, but it is fun to have around.
    The Social Frog recently posted..Baking With The Social Frog 19My Profile

I love my iPad, I hope you get to enjoy one too. Thanks for the present suggestions, the in laws will be getting a calendar with my photos in it for starters – took that to the printer yesterday. Actually everyone in the whole family is getting one.
    Tracey recently posted..Daily photoMy Profile

6. Mary Jo says:

You are right – Christmas is so much more fun with young children – they remind us to believe in magic! Love, mom

Super-nice, LOL.
    There is no way a chap named Finn would use such valley-gal speak.
    Vince recently posted..Some guests at The Vince CafeMy Profile

8. Dayngr says:

I agree! Having kids makes the holidays that much more exciting and fun (and chaotic but that’s a blog post waiting to be written).
    Dayngr recently posted..Flashback Friday 22My Profile