Wherein our house gets buried in snow.

Watch this video before you even THINK about CONSIDERING moving to Minnesota.

Something tells me we’re going to have a white Christmas.

First, watch this and focus on my super cute son, playing in the first “real snow” of the season.

Then, watch it again and focus on the small brown dog (Hazel).  It is when I watch video in which Hazel is going crazy, I wonder who slipped her some crack.  If you can’t see her, she’s the brown blur you’ll see fly in and out of the frame every so often. We’ve sort of become immune to her hyperactivity, since it’s a 24/7 proposition for us.  My dogs, quite possibly, may be WAY more interesting than the humans that reside in our house.  Coming soon…Animals of the Hanke Variety Reality Show on a channel near you.  Check your local listing for times.

In all fairness…I think it’s some type of animal abuse to have such a small dog where it regularly snows two, three, and four times (or more) their height.

And here is just more proof that I have way too much time on my hands to play around with editing my photographs.  I am relatively happy with how they turned out though…
IMG_1130
IMG_1129
IMG_1122
IMG_1119
IMG_1117
IMG_1116
IMG_1113
IMG_1112

This entry was posted in Animals of the Hanke Variety, Finn, Finn Pictures, Finn Video, Hazel, Tanner and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Wherein our house gets buried in snow.

1. You left a comment about mentoring a boy from Sudan and children from Somalia? Have you blogged about that? Can you point me to a post?
    Elephant’s Eye recently posted..Hunting for lions in the Karoo National ParkMy Profile

2. Jillsy Girl says:

I think Finn and Hazel were having a ball!!
    Jillsy Girl recently posted..Game Time!My Profile

3. Mama Zen says:

That video is so cute! It almost makes me wish it would snow here. Almost.
    Mama Zen recently posted..Christmas Classics For MomMy Profile

4. Khyra's Mom says:

Khyra is wishing she could have been there too!

Our friend in Eden Prairie stayed at work for a while Monday night – she works back in Minneapolis – as she saw it was taking people an hour just get off the parking ramps!

Her Belgian Tervurens were bouncing off the walls over the weekend as it was up to Brice’s tummy – and their feet aren’t as cold weather friendly as Khyra’s snowpaws!

Thanks for sharing the video and the pics!

5. Candice says:

Wow, I’m way further north than you guys, and we have NOTHING like that! Haha, Finn looks happy though!
    Candice recently posted..Chocolate Cake in a Mug!!!!!!!My Profile

OMGosh… the pics are too precious. At least one person is enjoying the snowy weather… : )

7. Love the pictures and editing Kate! On an ‘how interesting my life is point,’ I am considering buying a new snow shovel. A nice red one. Gift wrapped.
    Maybe an axe too. . .

Oh, Finn looks soooooooooo cute, you are so blessed!
    I am coming back to life little by little, Kate, thanks for your amazing support!
    Denise recently posted..The Mothers songMy Profile

9. Pingback: Tweets that mention Wherein our house gets buried in snow. | Recommended Daily Dose -- Topsy.com

10. Dayngr says:

Adorable! My kids want to play in the snow so badly!
    Dayngr recently posted..All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front TeethMy Profile

I love dogs that love snow. Ollie goes bananas for snow. Ollie and I both think you need to stop being so greedy, and send us some of that snow. The rain is not nearly as much fun :(
    maggie recently posted..Happy Holiday Blogtastic Shout OutMy Profile