Wedding.

Josh and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary one month ago.  In case you wanted to know everything about us your wish is my command!

When was your wedding day? August 19, 2005.

What day of the week was it? Friday.

Did you get married in a church? Yes.

How many in your wedding party? 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsman, 3 ushers, 1 flower girl, 1 ring bearer, 2 “helpers”

How many guests were invited to your wedding? 300ish?

How long did you wait to get married after the proposal? 6 months.

Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? Photographer was Fagan Studios (AMAZING) and videographer was a friend.

Did you have a DJ or a band? I just sang.  What?  Don’t look at me like that…I’m AWESOME!

Did your father walk you down the aisle? Nope, I was blessed to have my mom give me away.  Or as she told Josh as she handed me over that day…”you can borrow her.”  Apparently there’s a good return policy if he ever gets sick of me!

What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? Red dresses and light green vests.  No, it DID NOT look like Christmas.

Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? My sister (Jessica) and his best friend since forever (Keith).

Did you have a bridal shower? Yeppers.  It was really funny because I got all this cooking stuff and “wife” stuff and I spent the whole night saying “oh, Josh will just LOVE this!”

What type of limo did you get? SUV, the driver was creepy.

Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? Josh went golfing and then around to bars.  I don’t know more and I don’t want to know any more, I have enough nightmares about when he came home that night.  We started at my friend’s house and then went to a couple bars.  Nothing wild with either.

How was the weather on your wedding day? Beautiful!

Where did you go on your Honeymoon? Ireland…it was perfection.

Tag…you’re it!

This entry was posted in Brain Dump, Josh, Marriage and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Wedding.

Interesting. Maybe I should do this even though we’re not married? No, that would be silly. :)
    Tracey recently posted..Indulging a passionMy Profile

2. iHanna says:

Congratulations, what a sweet memory!
    iHanna recently posted..Raw Art Journaling GiveawayMy Profile

Hanna-
    Thanks!

Tracey-
    No, that would be AWESOME!!
    😉 Kate

Congratulations and not only am I talking about the 6 years but also that Ireland honeymoon.
    linlah recently posted..it’s october, right.My Profile

Wow, so sweet! I loved the “Josh will love all!” about the cooking stuff!
    You always write so sweet memories here, I could imagine myself at your wedding!
    Denise recently posted..Asos Paranormal suede shoesMy Profile

Linlah-
    Thanks. Ireland was perfection. Now with Finn around and pinching pennies for all the needs (house, food, etc.) instead of the wants (vacation in awesome places) I’m so glad we did that when we were able. And I plan on doing much more of that once we’ve kicked Finn out of the house!

Denise-
    I’m so behind on your site (and I hate that). It’s on my list to do this weekend though…so it’s something to look forward to!
    I wish you had been at our wedding, it would have been so much fun!

Sounds fabulous :) And large. My brother’s wedding was like 100 people. Most of my family weddings have been that size or smaller.

(and again, I can’t play! but i’m pretty sure my bachelorette will be a shit show, if i still have the same best friends I have now. . . ;D )
    maggie recently posted..If I had three dollars for every time someone asked. . . Do Your Ears Hang Low?My Profile