The reasons I give thanks for my happiness this year in no particular order…
- For my Mom #2 fully healthy so we were able to enjoy her during our Thanksgiving feast…not to mention her delicious cooking. Any day of celebration is just as good as it could be when we’re missing the matriarch of the family.
- For the best family and friends who bless my life.
- For a great job and working with the greatest co-workers I can laugh with and learn from. That’s the best combination!
- For my husband who I would be lost without.
- For my son, who teaches me everyday about the kind of person I want to grow up to be.
- For the things that so often we taken for granted…a roof over our heads, food in the cupboards, warm clothes, and DIET COKE.
- For my animals, who I love even though they drive me crazy.
What are your blessings this year?